- Baylor County Library in Seymour, Texas, received $32,278 to digitize 56 years of its newspaper, The Baylor County Banner.
- The Gaines County Library in Seminole, Texas, received $19,083 in funding for its Seminole Sentinel issues, from 1917-1961.
- The Higgins Public Library in Lipscomb, Texas, was awarded $23,667 to digitize 21,400 pages from multiple newspaper titles representing Lipscomb County.
- Meridian Public Library in Bosque County received $17,780 to digitize its county newspapers up to 1962, including The People’s Tribune, The Meridian Tribune, and The Clifton Record.
- The Schulenburg Public Library in Fayette County was awarded $15,270 to add more of its Schulenburg Sticker content, from 1921-1965, to the Portal.
Congratulations to new Tocker Foundation newspaper digitizaton award recipients for this Spring!