Harriss Gym Historic Marker Dedication, March 14, 2017

Posted by & filed under 1920's, 1930's, 1940's, 1950's, 1960's, 1970's, 2010's.

Today a new historical plaque commemorating the former location of the Harriss Gym was unveiled at the southwest corner of the Hurley Administration Building (near the main entrance to the Union). Along with being the site of women’s athletic¬†events, the Harriss Gym served as the site of many social events on campus from the 1920s… Read more »
top